Imagine the possibilities.
We deliver our NDIS support services by giving you choice and control over your own life.Call 07 3858 3000
Our focus is to help individuals who live with a disability and/or mental illness achieve their personal goals for growth and development. We listen to you and ensure you receive the best possible support.
Professional services tailored for individual needs
Naturally our client’s families want to be confident their loved ones are in good hands, receiving the best possible support to live a rich and fulfilled life.
With professionalism our staff help our clients work towards their goals to become more independent.
Registered NDIS provider
It is our promise that our clients can trust that they will receive the highest quality of service and value for money.
As a not for profit organisation whose core purpose is to serve, our clients are in trustworthy and safe hands.
How we help
- Supported accommodation with a range of residential living options.
- Support Coordination so you can get the most out of your funding.
- Day services at our centres focus on personal development and practical life skills.
- Recovery coaching to help people who live with a mental illness break through the barriers and build new opportunities.
- In-home services for personal development, practical assistance and clinical services.
- Employment and personal growth programs.
- Behaviour support to develop a personalised plan to enhance quality of life.
The NDIA has released an updated price guide for 2020-21 and introduced the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP).
This means Lutheran Services meet the high standards required by the NDIA and can deliver a range of support categories, including assistance with social and community participation, group and centre based activities, daily personal activities, supported independent living and more.
You can read more about the support items and find our TTP price list in the NDIS price guide 2020-21 and the NDIS support catalogue.
“The support workers are very caring and considerate. I feel safe. I feel like I get treated like an individual.”
—Keystone Disability Services client