Imagine the possibilities.
We deliver our NDIS support services by giving you choice and control over your own life.Call 07 3858 3000
How exciting is it to set personal goals no matter how big or small — and achieve them. That’s our focus — to help our clients who live with a disability and/or mental illness achieve their personal goals for growth and development. We respectfully work with you and for you to ensure you receive the best possible support.
Professional services tailored for individual needs
Naturally our client’s families want to be confident their loved ones are in good hands, receiving the best possible support to live a rich and fulfilled life.
With professionalism our staff help our clients work towards their goals to become more independent.
Registered NDIS provider
As a registered NDIS provider, we can help navigate this new approach to funding. It’s just another way we try to make everything easy.
It is our promise that no matter their source of funding, our clients can trust that they will receive the highest quality of services and value for money. As a not for profit organisation whose core purpose is to serve, our clients are in trustworthy and safe hands.
How we help
- Supported living accommodation with life skills development and personal care.
- NDIS support coordination so you can get the most from your funding.
- Day services at our centres focussing on personal development and practical life skills.
- In-home services for personal development, practical assistance and clinical services.
- Employment and personal growth programs
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Behaviour support to develop appropriate ways to behave and interact
“The support workers are very caring and considerate. I feel safe. I feel like I get treated like an individual.”
—Keystone Disability Services client