Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District (Lutheran Community Care) trading as Lutheran Services ABN 47 291 464 804 (Lutheran Services, we , us, our) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this Privacy Collection Statement carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to Lutheran Services. You understand that:
- Lutheran Services is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at PO Box 1535, Milton 4064, Queensland, Australia.
- Lutheran Services will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, Lutheran Services may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- The purpose of Lutheran Services collecting your personal information is:
(a) process any enquiry you may have and provide you with information in relation to your enquiry, including without limitation, contacting you regarding any enquiries submitted via the “Contact Us” page of the Lutheran Services website;
(b) to provide customer service functions, including handling customer enquiries and complaints;
(c) use for the administration and management of Lutheran Services, including to improve our internal systems and processes; and
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then Lutheran Services may be unable to:
(a) provide you with customer services, process your enquiry or complaint, or supply you with information; and
(b) send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with Lutheran Services).
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
(a) Lutheran Services’ related entities;
(b) third party service providers including without limitation marketing service providers, IT service providers, contractors and consultants and other parties who assist us in responding to or fulfilling your enquiry; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected via any enquiry may be disclosed to Lutheran Services’ related body corporate or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to United States of America, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.