20 November 2023 | Aged Care
COVID-19 Update, 20 November 2023
All Lutheran Services sites are fully open.
With COVID-19 currently circulating in the community, we ask that visitors please remain vigilant.
If you do visit any of our sites, we appreciate your support of the following visitor requirements:
- Prior to entry, please complete the electronic health declaration (LoopSafe)
- Please do not enter if you have tested positive to COVID-19 within the past 7 days or been a close contact with someone that has
- Please do not enter if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- We request that you complete a RAT within the 72 hours before entry – please ask at reception for a free RAT kit
- Whilst visiting, wash your hands often and practice social distancing where possible
- It’s highly recommended to keep up to date with your vaccinations
- When on site, follow the instructions of our staff and wear a mask if required.
Should any of our aged care sites have exposures or an outbreak of COVID-19, we will respond immediately with our Outbreak Management Plan and upgraded PPE will be put in place.
Thank you for your support and cooperation as we continue to do all that we can to keep our residents and staff COVID-safe.