A welcome on their new path
Women from all walks of life come to Mary & Martha’s domestic violence refuge to escape domestic and family violence.
The refuge offers help, security and support to women and children who come to the service at a time when there is nowhere safe for them to go.
Women find safety, emotional support and a non-judgemental welcome as they embark on their new path.
Donations to Mary and Martha’s go towards providing services and support such as:
- A parenting program
- Financial literacy and budgeting skills programs
- An opportunity to attend Lutheran Youth camp – to experience a supportive Christian community while having fun
- Healthy relationship program
We assist our clients to empower themselves with resilience and skills to actively work towards a better future for themselves and their children.
Our accommodation is safe, secure and modern offering:
- self-contained apartments
- a playground for children
- recreation area to connect with others
Donate to the LCAQD Lutheran Service Lenten appeal – Mary and Martha’s Refuge here Mary & Martha’s refuge | LCA Donations & Payments.