Support coordination is about much more than just connecting participants and services. It’s about getting to know you — appreciating your interests and values, as well as your needs and goals.
And then seeking out the support services in your local community that will be the right fit for you.
Our support coordinators are here to help you understand your NDIS plan and make the NDIS work for you.
We help people like you and families like yours every day throughout South-East Queensland.
We currently serve a growing list of regions, including:
- Sunshine Coast
- Brisbane Valley
- Gold Coast
How our support coordinators can help
Our support coordinators have extensive knowledge and experience in both mental health and disability support services. We can help with:
- Explaining your NDIS plan
- Plan management – Ensuring your supports are billed correctly
- Financial management – Ensuring you get the most out of your funding
- Taking care of the paperwork
- Reviewing your plan and supports
- Meeting your needs and achieving your goals
- Attending meetings with you
- Explaining the myplace portal
- Ensuring your supports are billed correctly
- Getting the best value from your funding
We can even show you how to self-manage your NDIS plan.
“You are a wonderful support. I don’t know how I could have done this without you.”
Support Coordination Client, Nambour
“The first person I spoke to was knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. When I met my support coordinator, I felt a good connection. She has helped me to understand my plan. I am very grateful for her support.”
Support Coordination Client, Beenleigh