Recovery coaching helps people experiencing mental health challenges to break through the barriers and build new opportunities.
Our recovery coaches are qualified and experienced mental health practitioners.
Together, you will create a clear plan of action using your strengths to reach your goals.
How our recovery coaches can help
- Collaborate with you, your family, your support network and other services.
- Develop a personalised recovery plan to build your independence, resilience and community connections.
- Help you put your plan to work and track your progress.
- Encourage you to identify barriers and overcome challenges.
- Empower you to take control, build on your strengths and achieve your goals.
- Help you navigate the NDIS and make the most of the support available.
Find out more
We help people like you and families like yours every day throughout South-East Queensland. We currently serve a growing list of regions, including:
- Sunshine Coast
See how our Recovery Support practitioners could help you and your family.
“You are excellent – very kind and caring. You always go the extra mile for me.”
Sandra, Recovery Coaching Client
“You’re amazing! Compassionate. Very efficient. Very easygoing. You put a lot of thought into what will be good for me. Thank you for your help, patience and your desire to help me as best as you can.”
Sharrie, Recovery Coaching Client