Welcome back! South East Qld aged care services open to visitors
We are officially open to visitors again on Friday 23 July 2021 from 6am.
Queensland Health has announced that residential aged care facilities and disability accommodation in 11 local government areas are open to visitors again.
This means visitors are welcome back at
- Zion, Nundah
- Trinder Park, Woodridge
- St Paul’s, Caboolture
- Immanuel Gardens, Buderim
- St Andrews, Tallebudgera
- Tabeel, Laidley
- Karawatha Community, Woodridge
- Disability accommodation at Graceville, Nambour and Trinity, Gold Coast
We look forward to seeing you again!
Who can visit?
There are no restrictions on the number or ages of people who can visit, however you must wear a mask.
Just as a reminder, you cannot visit an aged care service if you:
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Have been in a declared Hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Are awaiting results on a COVID-19 test
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not received a 2021 flu vaccination
Thank you all for your continued understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our residents and staff.