Welcome back! All Qld aged care services open to visitors
We are officially open to visitors again on Thursday 15 April 2021.
The Premier has announced that visitor restrictions for residential aged care, and disability accommodation services will ease from 6am tomorrow, 15 April 2021. This includes the general mask wearing requirement.
However, just as a reminder, you cannot visit an aged care service if you:
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Have been in a declared Hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
From 3 May 2021 you will also require an up-to-date flu vaccination to enter an aged care service.
To follow the Chief Health Officer’s Aged Care Direction (No. 26), the following procedures remain in place:
- Your will be required to undergo a pre-entry check which includes a temperature check and completion of a health declaration.
- Visitors are to practice optimal hand hygiene and physical distancing.
Thank you all for your continued understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all our residents and staff.