Welcome back! All Brisbane aged care services open to visitors
We are officially open to visitors again on Friday 19 March 2021.
Queensland Health has announced that residential aged care facilities and disability accommodation in Greater Brisbane are open to visitors again.
This means visitors are welcome back at Trinder Park aged care (Woodridge), St Paul’s aged care (Caboolture) and Zion (Brisbane).
We look forward to seeing you again!
Who can visit?
There are no restrictions on the number or ages of people who can visit.
However, just as a reminder, you cannot visit an aged care service if you:
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Have been in a declared Hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
When can you visit?
To follow the Chief Health Officer’s Aged Care Direction (No. 25), the following procedures are in place:
- Your temperature will be taken, and you will also be asked to make a health declaration.
- Visitors are to practice optimal hand hygiene and physical distancing.
Thank you all for your continued understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our residents and staff.