Visits restricted – Victoria cluster
Due to the recent COVID-19 cluster in Victoria, people who have been in Victoria in the last 14 days are unable to visit an aged care or disability accommodation service.
This means entry to an aged care and disability accommodation service is restricted if,
- You have been in a declared Hotspot (currently Greater Sydney) in the last 14 days,
- You have been in Victoria in the last 14 days,
- You have been overseas in the last 14 days,
- You have had contact with someone with coronavirus,
- You have a temperature of 37.5 degrees or over, or acute respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, fatigue or gastric symptoms
Employees, contractors, students, volunteers and support persons who have been in Victoria in the last 14 days must obtain and provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test before entering the facility.
We thank you for your ongoing understanding as we navigate this evolving situation. We will continue to update you as required.
If you have any enquiries please call 1800 243 935.