Nice to see you again!
We are officially open to visitors again.
Queensland Health has announced that residential aged care facilities and disability accommodation in 11 local government areas are open to visitors again, after lockdown is lifted at 4pm Sunday 8 August.
This means visitors are welcome back at
- Zion, Nundah
- Trinder Park, Woodridge
- St Paul’s, Caboolture
- Immanuel Gardens, Buderim
- St Andrews, Tallebudgera
- Tabeel, Laidley
- Karawatha Community, Woodridge
- Disability accommodation at Graceville, Nambour and Trinity, Gold Coast
We look forward to seeing you again!
What do I need to know?
Just as a reminder you must wear a mask.
You cannot visit an aged care service if you:
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Have been in a declared Hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Are awaiting a COVID-19 test
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not received a 2021 flu vaccination
Thank you all for your continued understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our residents and staff.