Doors open again to visitors
The Premier has announced that visitor restrictions will be lifted today (Friday 8 October) from 4pm at all aged care and disability accommodation services in the following local government areas:
- Brisbane City
- Moreton Bay
- Gold Coast
This means that visitors can be welcomed back at:
- Zion aged care at Nundah,
- St Paul’s aged care at Caboolture,
- St Andrews aged care at Tallebudgera and
- Trinder Park aged care at Woodridge
We look forward to seeing you again!
Our residents are also able to leave the service for any reason.
We acknowledge there has been many changes to rules around visitors and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
What do I need to know?
Just as a reminder you must wear a mask.
You cannot visit an aged care service if you:
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Have been in a declared Hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Are awaiting a COVID-19 test
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not received a 2021 flu vaccination
Thank you all for your continued understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our residents and staff.
Our Trinity disability accommodation on the Gold Coast and Karawatha accommodation at Woodridge are also again open to visitors.