Doors open again at Trinder Park and Karawatha
The Queensland Chief Health Officer announced today that visitor restrictions have been lifted at all aged care and disability accommodation services in the Logan City LGA.
This means that visitors are being welcomed at Trinder Park aged care and Karawatha disability services in Woodridge.
We look forward to seeing you again!
What do I need to know?
Just as a reminder you must wear a mask.
You cannot visit an aged care service if you:
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days
- Have been in a declared Hotspot in the last 14 days
- Have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Are awaiting a COVID-19 test
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not received a 2021 flu vaccination
Thank you all for your continued understanding and assistance as we strive to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our residents and staff.