The COVID-19 vaccination program is being rolled out by the Australian Government to offer protection against the virus.
The vaccination program is now available to all staff and you’re strongly encouraged to get vaccinated to protect yourself and the people in our care against COVID-19.
From 17 September 2021, the Australian Government has made it mandatory for all residential aged care workers to have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
We are supporting all staff through the vaccination process with resources and advice.
For more information, the following resources are available from the Australian Government.
- How to get your COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination common questions
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination
- Why do I need to show proof of vaccination?
- Information on COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine
- Information on COVID-19 Pfizer (Comirnaty) vaccine
For aged care residents: