Support On Your Journey
At Lutheran Services, we are here to support you on your journey through work and life. We exist to serve. At the heart of our service is supporting you, the people who deliver our vital services every day.
Pastoral care with our Chaplains is available for any staff member. If you would like to talk about how things are going, seek a compassionate ear or emotional and spiritual support. This confidential service is available for staff of all cultural and religious backgrounds.
Talk With A Chaplain
If you would like to talk with a Chaplain, click here to make an appointment:
1. Choose a date and time that suits you.
2. Enter your phone number and email. Please note, you don’t need a Lutheran Services email to make a booking.
3. Choose your appointment as either a phone call, Teams video or audio call – whatever is most comfortable.
4. Select the ‘book’ button and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
5. In this email will be a link for your Teams meeting or confirmation that a Chaplain will call you.
About Pastoral Care
Pastoral care is a listening ear. Expect to have your questions, beliefs and feelings acknowledged and accepted. Our Chaplains are happy for you to talk about whatever you want and listen to whatever is happening for you. This could be how are things going for you, questions about faith, things that trouble you or the meaning of life.
At Lutheran Services, we welcome all and serve with respect, care and gentleness. Please reach out if you would like or need support. Pastoral care is here to support you, on your journey in life and to support you through the valued service you provide each and every day.