Home Support is designed to help people remain living independently at home for as long as possible.
We can work with you to understand your lifestyle goals and devise a flexible, responsive and respectful Home Support plan.
You can get help with:
- Personal assistance – showering, dressing, mobility, meal preparation and eating
- Help around the house – laundry, house cleaning, gardening, basic home maintenance
- Community activities – transport and assistance with shopping, medical appointments or attend social activities
- Care services – nursing, allied health and other therapies
- Equipment – purchasing mobility aids such as wheelie walkers and other items that promote your independence
How to access
Just contact us to start you on the journey. We can guide you every step of the way through the process.
You may be able to access funding for our Home Support service from the Federal Government where you can choose what services you receive and who provides them. Or we can provide services for a fee – contact us for more information.
You can visit the My Aged Care website to find out more information on government funding, or call them on 1800 200 422.
Call 07 3858 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our Home Care packages and how to access them.